Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Saturday, September 8, 2018

Not a Lot of Minis Today...

 Walter and I went to meet some old friends for lunch today.  I had not seen either one of them for about forty years.  Walter played golf with Dick a couple of times this week... Neither of us had seen Cindy in forever...It was fun to catch up with what they have been doing. 

When we got home, Tessie was waiting. She wanted to see how her tomato plant was doing.  This one supposedly Has tiny yellow tomatoes on it. 
Then she clamored up the new Palo Verde Tree that has come to live in our back yard.

I am not sure where it came from, but she is excited to have her very own tree to support a couple of swings for her and her friends. 

This should be interesting... The next thing that she will probably want is a tree house... Hush! Don't give her any ideas.  I still have to build a castle!

Please don't tell her that I know what her plan is.  And please don't tell her what I am going to do to the trailer.  Little does she know that I also have plans for how the second story is going to look...

I came back in and watched TV for a while.  Then I went back to check on her.

She has decided to adopt some of the baby lizards that we have running around in the back yard...

I found her out there scattering mealworms around for the babies.  We have a few lizards that are way bigger than she is... If she's not careful, she could end up being someone's lunch.  I guess that I should tell her not to feed the babies if she doesn't want to end up on the lunch menu.

Back to work...  See you tomorrow.



No comments: