Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Friday, September 7, 2018

Nerves of Steel!!!

Moving right along... I have been doing stonework for a couple of hours now.

At first, I was working alone.

Then Tessie moved in and started helping. 

I hold up a piece of theater tray and she slaps some white glue on the back.

Then I put it on the trailer and she gets ready for the next piece.

She quickly tired of that and decided that she would figure out where to hang the bed... By hanging herself...

At least she didn't do it with a rope.  She just hung from the edge of the roof and had me mark the spot.

I went along with it. That was easier than explaining that she couldn't measure by just hanging there...

Walter came home from golf and brought me a Starbucks...

I got it down to the second mark from the bottom then Tessie slapped my hand and took the straw away...

She drank the rest... There's nothing like having a witch with coffee nerves helping out!

I am going back to work now.  I may just fill the cup with leftover breakfast coffee to keep her out of my hair for the rest of the day..

Back to business.  See you tomorrow.



No comments: