Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Something new for Minis... and the Kumquat too....

I use a version of this for zippers in purses and such in mini... The kind I have been using is basically just black string wrapped with gold.

I found this version at Walmart.  It has wire in the middle.  It bends and stays where you bend it.

I am going to experiment with it and see if it is any better than the stuff that I have been using...
Tessie likes it... Only because she got a new purse from my trying it out. The purse was a quicky.  Block of foam core and some velvet paper. Nothing fancy for the first one.

Zar is looking at it with envy.... Electrical cord for his Steampunk minis.

It could be useful. We shall see.
In other news, the Kumquat tree seems to be out of it's funk. It is growing new leaves and has a LOT of blossoms.

I don't expect all of them to become Kumquats, but I think that I am going to have quite a crop for a tree that didn't look like it was going to make it a few weeks ago!

I am off now to try for a few more purses.

I am going to try a few other shapes.

Back to work. See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I my have to go to my Walmart for that wire. It looks very interesting.

Pat