Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

In For Repairs...

Here I go again... I need to do some repair work.

I keep putting these things off or I leave them half finished.

This watch with the cottage inside needs to be taken apart and cleaned, badly.  I am just afraid that I won't be able to get it back together if I start messing with it.  I absolutely can't wear it in this condition. 
The momma dragon in the fairytale castle has had her ear re-sculpted for over two years... I just keep putting off getting out a lot of paint to just do one ear.  It is not just a plain old green. It is one that I mixed up back when I made the castle. I am not sure if I can get the paint to match, but anything would be better than a white ear.
Last but not least, this sign has been in need of a frame for a LONG time.  Tomorrow I am going to get the tools out and do it!!! No more messing around.  One thing at a time, I am going to do the repairs and the finishing of projects that are sitting around here.... Just waiting.

Back to making a list and starting to check things off. One at a time.  I am resolute!!!!!

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Wendy Luane Barber said...

Yes, one thing at a time. I also have a list for my New Year around the sun. Today is my birthday and I'm having a good time for once. But tomorrow, I get busy on projects that need to be finished and start new ones. So it looks like we're in it together. Girl Power!