Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Saturday, June 2, 2018

If At First You Don't Succeed......

Request a do-over....Then do it!

I put the bedroom and dressing room side by side in the shelf in the workroom this morning.  Then I sat down and looked around. 

I realized that I absolutely hated the arrangement of the furniture in the room!

So,,, I requested a do-over.  Then I started doing it.

I moved the desk back to where it was under the window. Then I brought back a table that I had in the middle of the room to work on before.  That meant moving another table to put the telephone on in the bedroom...

Round and round we go...Where we stop... Who knows?Anyway, I do like the workroom better this way.

I proceeded to work to the left and got two of the bookcases cleaned out.

I am still hating the location of the wood. It is no where close to the saw.  And it sticks out like a sore thumb. Very messy looking.  I need to do something about it. 

That could be the next step in the cleaning.  Wood is MESSY!  I don't really want it where it calls attention to itself.

So! I am going to spend the next hour or so trying to figure out how to disguise the wood pile.

Another one of those "Wish me luck!" situations.
Back to work.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: