Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Monday, June 11, 2018

Dirty-ing It Up....

All I have left to do is dirty the outer walls up a bit.

I have them painted, but they have no shading yet.

Spike is standing watch until I get to that part.  I should just put a paint brush in his mouth and tell him to go at it.  He would probably do a better job than I would.
I finally got Tessie to do some of the hanging up of aprons.  It took long enough to talk her into it.

If truth be told, I did most of it.  She jumped in at the last minute for the photo op.

Zar refused to do any more aft he hung up three or four aprons.  So I was left to do most of it.
I still need to find a mirror to hang on the wall.  I still haven't found the box that I have a LOT of mirrors in.  It is somewhere in the work room.

This morning I had a doctor's appointment and then we went to see "Ocean's Eight".  Pretty good. Fun movie.

Anyway, tomorrow it's back to the workroom. I cheated on Sunday and only worked half a day.  Bad Casey.

Oh well. Tomorrow is another day.  See you then.

No comments: