Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Things Are Multiplying.....

When I left for Wednesday Witches this afternoon, the Terrible Two were sitting around relaxing...

I left, knowing that they would probably be making plans behind my back... I went anyway. I figured that there was nothing I could do about it...

When I got back, I started checking things. Same number of hangers lying around on the floor... but... There were a few new hats, purses and other items scattered around in the basket...
Tessie had added her favorite pointy hat and a few other items... Including a new pair of blue high button shoes.  A couple more aprons. And another hat... Not pointy. That was in the pile on the roof.

This is getting serious! She has also thrown in a few more hats and all of the shoes that she had in the closet in the townhouse. 
This is going too far.  She says that she needs a small refrigerator to store her bug beer, wicked wine and some fruit.

I think that it is about time for her to quit hunting.  She has enough gear for three people and a dog... Not to mention the alligator.

I am going to tell her to hold on until we get the things that she has already collected in the closet.  If there are any holes left on the shelves, she can search some more.  For now we have more than enough.  No annex on this closet! No way! No how! 

See you tomorrow!

No comments: