Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Thursday, May 24, 2018

The Pile Keeps Growing!

OK. The second closet is doubled in depth.  Now Tessie can hang things in both closets...

I still have to install hanging rods in the second one. I may have to change the one in the first closet.  The hanging thingies for the end of the rods won't match and heaven forbid that I don't make everything match in this room.  Tessie would have conniption fits! I have always heard that term, but I don't think that I have ever seen anybody have a conniption fit.

Maybe I should make them not match on purpose.  Then we could watch whilst Tessie has a conniption fit.  That might be fun.... Or not....

Anyway, so far, I am thinking that it might be a bad idea.  Tessie's regular fits are something to behold... A conniption one would be a bit scary to say the least....

Tessie is keeping the material for the rug, walls and soft furnishings close.  I imagine that she will be hanging over my shoulder shouting orders all day tomorrow.

She wants this project done NOW!

My next question is... Is she going to help organize the space or does she expect me to do it all.  I know that if I do, she will just be in there an hour later rearranging everything.

 This is most of what she wants to include.... Not counting about a dozen pair of shoes that she has never worn and handbags that she doesn't carry.

Maybe I can just get away with locking her in the room with all of the stuff that she wants to store in there.

I say store, because she never wears anything but the aprons and a couple of hats.

We shall see who gets stuck with the final job. I will put it in and then walk away.  Let's see what she does with it after I leave.

I am going back to work now.  See you tomorrow.


1 comment:

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
It is really coming along beautifully, and the clothes and items she has collected are very beautiful.
Maybe if you let her have a conniption fit she might be tired out and leave you in peace for a while. I would hide my valuables and give it a try ;)
Big hug,
Giac