Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Friday, April 6, 2018

So That She Will Be Quiet.....

In Answer to your first Question... Yes, she wanted it gray.  The floors will either be a shag carpet or stone.  The walls don't have to be a bright color. They just have to go with everything....
 I may have to go fabric shopping... Yes I have a LOT of fabric, but nothing seems quite right.

These two come closest and they aren't even close.

Tessie pinched her nose with thumb and forefinger and made a terrible sound when she saw them.  Not sixties enough for her taste...
The ceiling will be the brightest part... She wants a psychedelic mural.  She says that she wants something on the ceiling that she can look at while lying on the couch.

She probably won't stay awake more than a few minutes if she lies down.

I am thinking that she just wants to keep me out of the workroom for some reason... I think that she is working on some project of her own that she doesn't want me to see.

That's ok.  If I don't go in there, I don't have to clean it.

Anyway, she wants the floor done next.  Back to work.  See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Isabel Ruiz said...

Estaré encantado de ver que se os ocurre!!!