Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Thursday, April 19, 2018

Built Not to Last!!!

I started the dress that Tessie wanted yesterday at the Witches' meeting.

I put it together today...

I really hated it and Tessie wasn't sure...
She tried on every apron with it... Most just didn't go. The colors were wrong. The patterns to modern.

Icky!!!
I told her to turn around and got the excuse to start over and make her a new White Dress...

She was hiding the fact that all of the aprons were too small to fasten at the back with the new dress.  Too many thicknesses of fabric on the new dress.

I told her to wear it for the rest of the day.  I will make her a new white one tomorrow.  Then maybe I will make a couple of jumpers to wear over it when she is not in need of an apron. 

Poor Pitiful Tessie.  She just can't win. I like the white dresses. She doesn't.

I win! Once again. 

The last words I heard from her as I left the room...

Does this dress make me look fat??? I refuse to answer that, on the grounds that it might incriminate me.

See you tomorrow.

4 comments:

elizabeth s said...

ah me..... Building a Working Wardrobe takes lots of tries and time doesn't it Tessie?
I feel your pain

meemaw said...

Bwaahaha! Typical of her to blame it on the dress, rather than all the pizzas and sweet treats! Welcome to Spring, Tessie, time to lighten up, what? (I know, me too...)

anisnofla said...

Me gusta ese vestido de rayas.
Besitos

Wendy Luane Barber said...

That's wonderful. One for Casey, zero for Tessie. I'm sure she'll come around when you do make more new things for her to wear.