Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Friday, April 20, 2018

Too Bad Tessie!

She took all of the new clothes off.  Plonked herself down on the recliner and watched TV all morning.

We left and went to an early movie.  I didn't want to listen to her complaining all morning.

We went to see the new movie "Rampage". Good as science fiction flicks go.  Lots of fun.

When we returned home, I made a B line for the back door.

Tessie was too busy watching old TV shows on Netflix. Right now, she is watching "Hart of Dixie.

I went to inspect how the fruit crop is coming.  The pomegranate tree is full of blooms. It looks like we are going to have a good crop.

The fig tree is coming along with a lot of green leaves, but no baby fruit so far.  I do hope we get some this year.  The tiny kumquat  is doing nicely.  Maybe next year we will have a lot of fruit.

Both of the grapevines have grown quit a bit.  No signs of fruit so far.  I don't know if they actually get fruit in the first year.  We shall see.
Last, but not least, I finally have some blossoms on the raspberry bush.  I can't wait to see how these do.  I have had several strawberries but this is the first sign of anything on the other berry bushes that I planted. I am watching them all  like a hawk.

 I want berries!!!!

I am on strike today.  Maybe Tessie will get dressed tomorrow....

See you then.

1 comment:

Wendy Luane Barber said...

Love seeing photos of your garden. And I hope you have a very bountiful season.