Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Monday, March 19, 2018

Worst Movie and Best Back Yard...

We talked each other into going to see the new movie, "Annihilation" this morning.  I can't recommend it. I think it is one of the ten worst movies I have ever seen. I am sure that there are people out there that loved it... I didn't!!!

When we got home we watched a couple of episodes of "Supernatural". That made me feel better. We both like that show.

After that I went out in the back yard and dug holes. That made me feel a lot better. I planted the new rose in a hole very close to the old one.

Then, I planted the two new geraniums in the pots. Last year's crop will go in the ground. I haven't gotten to them yet.


I planted the new bougainvillea Very close to the old one.. It is lavender and the old one is dark pink. I think that they will look good together.

We shall see...The new growth on the old plant will mostly come out at the end of the long stems. I needed something to fill in the bottom.
While I was planting, five helicopters from Davis Monthan AFB flew over.  I enjoy the sound and the sight of them.  I feel well protected, being so close to the base. It is just a few miles from here.

I only got four of them in the photo, but it was really pretty with the clouds around them. 

From our vantage point, we see a lot of aircraft flying out of the base and back.  It's just kind of nice to know that they are there when we need them.

I am going back to work now.  See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
It is a shame the movie was so bad...but I agree that a few episodes of Supernatural can always help ones mood. the stories are great and the entire cast is made of eye candy.
Big hug
Giac

Isabel Ruiz said...

¡Qué bien poder dedicar tiempo a plantar! Aquí hace demasiado frío aún.