Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Tessie Helped...

Kind of... Sort of... Almost...

This is the last group of plants that I still have to dig holes for. Tessie is sitting right in the middle of the twelve plants, whining because they have not been planted yet.
She followed me around as I planted things and whined and whinged about the stuff that I hadn't done yet.

Not a word about how much I accomplished. Most irritating.
 I planted the bougainvillea that I bought yesterday and got a bit of relief. 

She played "Jack and the Beanstalk  on that for almost an hour.  That helped.

I still have the twelve little plants still to go.  I don't think that they are going in the ground today. 

I don't want to play this game anymore today.
This guy landed on the hummingbird feeder just as I was taking photos. 

I think that he wanted to be featured in the blog, so I obliged.

I think that he is an oriole, but not sure if he is one of the famous ones from Baltimore.

He was a nice end to the day of planting.

Back to rescue Tessie from the giant at the top of the bougainvillea.

 Back to the yard. 

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Wendy Luane Barber said...

It's so nice to see that you can plant now. I'm so enjoying all the colors and the green. They are predicting a rain/snow mix by the weekend but that could change. It's not spring here yet.