Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Not Today....

This is it... This is all that I got done today.

Not a very good total. 45 beads strung and a bad mess up at the end.

I am going to have to start over. 
I grabbed a bead box to take to the Witch meeting this afternoon and thought I had several projects in it... OOPS.

I had watch faces and lots of small beads.  I saw that I had a bracelet that I started in there too.  If I didn't want to do watches, I could do the bracelet...
I got the piece finished that is in the first photo...
When I got to that point for the third time, It was a mess.  I decided that I didn't want to work on a watch. I pulled out the bracelet and then discovered that I had none of the beads for that bracelet in the box...

I refused to answer Tessie when she asked what I made her at Witches.

She was NOT happy. We both spent the rest of the afternoon pouting.

I am going to get up in the morning and start working early. This can't go on!!!

Tessie at least had a comfortable place to pout.

I don't have a giant cat that can keep me company.

No more messing around. I am going to get Tessie's list and start at the top. One hundred and three items to go... Back to work in the morning. 

See you tomorrow.

No comments: