Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Saturday, February 24, 2018

Here We Go Again!!!

As usual, I leave and the party keeps going for another two days...

Notice the shower tower. Tessie is the only one that has used it so far...She snuck out and told me that was the only place that she could get any sleep.  She borrowed Zar's couch throw and I think that she may go back in and catch a few more hours. I don't blame her.  The party was still going strong when I left. She snuck out and told me that was the only place that she could get any sleep. I think that she may go back in and catch a few more hours. I don't blame her.  The party was still going strong when I left.

Meanwhile, I finished the floor of the potting shed.  I cheated. It is some stuff that I got from Home Depot several years ago.  Shelf covering or something of the sort.

I just decided to take the easy way out on the floor.  Nobody ever notices the floor anyway.

The last photo is a shelving unit that I am building for the potting shed.

I got the wood at Walmart.  They are now selling bags of Jumbo Popsicle sticks.  They are just the right size for building shelves and other small items of furniture. The dimensions of the bookcase are, Seven feet tall.  Four feet wide and the popsicle sticks are 1" wide.  All I had to do was cut them to size and glue them together!

I can't remember how many were in the bag, but a lot for the price I paid.  I will have to look at the price the next time I go over there.  They were about $3.00 and that is a LOT of finished wood for that price. I plan to make another shelving unit and a potting bench, before I am done and I am sure that I will still have a LOT of wood left.

Anyway, here I go again!

See you tomorrow!

3 comments:

Minyatur1001 said...

çok başarılı ve renkli bir çalışma olmuş. Kucak dolusu tebrikler.Yaptığınız diğer çalışmalarda çok mükemmel.sizi takip ediyorum. benim bloğumada beklerim.

Minyatur1001 said...

çok başarılı ve renkli bir çalışma olmuş. Kucak dolusu tebrikler.Yaptığınız diğer çalışmalarda çok mükemmel.sizi takip ediyorum. benim bloğumada beklerim.

Minyatur1001 said...

great work