Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Friday, February 23, 2018

Bells and Whistles to Celebrate the 10th Anniversary!

 

Happy Anniversary to the blog!

This is the 3,650 entry for the blog!!!  Actually there are a few extra, but those were welcome notes to the first people that joined the followers list. I am going to the party as soon as I stop typing. 
 
Everybody but me is already celebrating.  It has been happening since 12:01AM and shows no signs of stopping anytime soon.
Even Rocky Raccoon is toasting to the anniversary. See bottom left.
 
I looked it up this morning and I have had 2,388,969
visitors since I first started ten years ago. 
 
When I started, I decided to try it for a couple of weeks.  People started showing up and adding themselves to the followers list. Right now I have 1399 followers.
 
Anyway, thanks to all of you that have hung on for all this time.
I love the company and I will keep trying as long as you keep reading.
 
Tomorrow is the first day of the second ten.
 
Now I am going to the party.  Walter is already there.  He's the one behind Tessie in the golf clothes.
The nice thing about parties at Zar's place is, if anyone gets too drunk we can throw him in the shower tower and turn it on.  Ice cold will snap them right out of it.
 
Back to the party!  See you tomorrow!


14 comments:

Isabel Ruiz said...

¡Feliz aniversario!

Unknown said...

Congratulations to you and your friends !!

April said...

Way to go, Mom! We love you and the entire mini crew. Happy, happy anniversary!

2minimom said...

Happy, happy anniversary.
Your blog is the first thing I look at every day, and always makes me smile.
Thank you so much for being there for us-and Thank Tessie for me as well!

Jodi Hippler said...

Happy 10th Blog Anniversary Casey! Looking forward to another 10 years filled with exciting projects, adventures and handy how to's!

Walter said...

I have had a ringside seat for watching your blog evolve and entertain every day of those 10 years. Your imagination, creativity and willingness to share your knowledge with others every day, rain or shine, is amazing. From Tessie, Zar, Albert, Kota, me and the entire cast of characters, we are proud of you, congratulations and here's to another 10 years! P..S. I love you!

anisnofla said...

Muchísimas felicidades y que sigas por lo menos otros diez años más publicando tus cosas en el blog. Seguiré visitándolo.
Besitos

Tiina said...

Congratulations! Enjoy The Party!

Maria Ireland said...

Congratulations on 10 amazing years. Wishing you the best for the next 10 I am looking forward to them.
Hugs Maria

Claudia said...

Happy Anniversary! We started blogging around the same time - I just celebrated 10 years on Feb. 17th!

So glad you're here!

Minyatur1001 said...

çok başarılı ve renkli bir çalışma olmuş. Kucak dolusu tebrikler.Yaptığınız diğer çalışmalarda çok mükemmel.sizi takip ediyorum. benim bloğumada beklerim.

Minyatur1001 said...

çok başarılı ve renkli bir çalışma olmuş. Kucak dolusu tebrikler.Yaptığınız diğer çalışmalarda çok mükemmel.sizi takip ediyorum. benim bloğumada beklerim.

Wendy Luane Barber said...

Wow! Happy Anniversary! Cheers to the next ten!

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
congratulations. I enjoy every single post and wish you many more years of blogging! My day just does not start off right if I have not visited your blog.
big hug
Giac