Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Thursday, December 28, 2017

Knit Two, Perle Two...

 I finished cleaning out the knitting supplies last night. 

This afternoon, I started trying to decide what I was going to knit and for whom...

I made the  mistake of looking at my own sock supply... Out of the eight pair that I have... Four have at least one hole in one sock... A couple have two.  The puzzlement is the holes are not in the same place in any of them...

I sat down and started knitting new ones... The nice thing is, the people that I knit socks for in lady's socks are the same size as my own.

I can just keep knitting until I have enough for everybody... Including myself...

So I am on my way to next year's presents and a new wardrobe of socks for myself...
Now all I have to do is keep Kota away from them all!

He took the pile of my good ones and is working out how to sleep on them.
When I got done sorting, I had enough for socks for everyone and some more for me too. Now all I have to do is find time to knit.

I am going away now and knit my little fingers to the bone.

See you tomorrow.


2 comments:

Mereknits said...

Hand knit socks are the best present ever, they will be loved.

Wendy Luane Barber said...

I've made myself two pairs of socks and I want to make more. Hand knitted socks just feel better for some reason. I still have to practice the heel. That always gets me. Have fun!