Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Friday, December 29, 2017

Lost and Found....

I found five working watches in the last jar of jewelry that I bought Tuesday at Goodwill... It cost me a whole eight bucks. Then I went to Dollar Tree and got Eveready watch batteries... Four for a dollar, this time of year!

These will keep me busy for quite a while.  When I have nothing else to do.... Later....








 I thought that you might like to see a couple of Christmas presents I received.  Walter got me a new toilet paper holder for the real sized bathroom... I probably have a lot of friends that will use the other bathroom... Oh well... I like him!

I got a whole garden in a Christmas ornament.  Now all I have to do is find somewhere to hang it.

I am thinking that it might go well on the end of one of the chains that hang from the fans.

Maybe the one over the dining room table...
Last but not least, I found a new 2" tall Spiderman at Walmart yesterday.  I think that it might find it's way into Amare's room box. We shall see...

We went to see the new Jumanji this morning.  It was way better than the first version.

Then I came home and cleaned out my half of the closet... Not done yet, but better than it was.

Back to work now. I am going to try to get some old stuff cleaned out this month.  Then I can fill the holes with new stuff...At least that's the theory.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: