Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Friday, November 17, 2017

I Give Up! Cleaning, It Is...

I walked into the workroom this morning to get a roll of blue masking tape... I needed it badly for putting a bed together...

This is what I encountered... Not one role of blue masking tape in site.  And not in the usual places that it is kept... I found several rolls of the beige kind. I never have any luck with that.
While sifting through the things on the worktable, I managed to dump a beading box on the floor... Icky-ness happened...

I will be picking seed beads out of the rug for a week... Oh well. At least the rug is black.  I can see them pretty easily.

Anyway, I decided to do some straightening so that I could find the things that I need...
I am starting at the top and working down today.

That way I will be able to work on the bed tomorrow.

Somehow, I am not in the mood to try to build a bed unless I can find everything that I need to do it.

So... I am cleaning.  Starting now.
At least I have friends in high places. George and Kota are sitting by, quietly cheering  me on.

George needs to be put back on his shelf.  Halloween is over for another year.

Back to work.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: