Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

No Albert Today...

I have been getting ready for the Wednesday Witches Halloween bash tomorrow.

So have Tessie and some of the others...

She and Zar moved Madam Tessie's Fortune Telling booth to the dinning room. 


They have been sitting at that table all afternoon, telling each others fortunes with the Ouija Board.

None of it makes any sense. 

Both keep getting told that they are going to be very rich...

No bad fortunes.  All good.
I took a few photos of the Witch's Warehouse.

Poor Esmeralda. She has been hanging on for dear life for many years now.  Maybe I should take her down and put her inside somewhere to rest her weary bones...
No.  I didn't dust.  I never dust the warehouse.  It has been collecting dust for about 30 years.  Once in a while I sweep the floor and use a paintbrush to get the big pieces of dirt and refuse out, but it never gets all the way clean... It just wouldn't look right if it were spick and span.

I still have a lot to do to get ready.

Maybe I should at least oil the redwood table that it sits on. Back to work. 

See you tomorrow.

No comments: