Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Halloween Is Over...

This is all that is left of Halloween!

The Wednesday Witches had their party today. We got together for a pot luck lunch and then mini making...
This is what we made.  Potion Bottles.  I grabbed a package of five colors of metallic glitter glue at Walmart.  It worked well to fill the bottles.

These are the ones that I bought at Walmart the other day.

They still need more trimming...
Here's a bunch of the ones that we get at Dollar Tree, with fancy stuff to put on your fingernails after polishing them.

I still need to put some tops on this bunch.

Tomorrow, I will get back to work on Albert.  I can hardly wait.  I am getting as bad as Tessie.

I need a nap.

See you tomorrow.  With Albert....

No comments: