Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Sunday, October 22, 2017

Albert's Waiting...

I got Sidetracked.  I had good intentions of doing Albert this afternoon. 

It didn't happen.  I got a call from April.  She and Amare wanted to come over and help me decorate for Wednesday's Halloween Party. 

I told her to come on over.

We had a great time.

I worked on the back door.  I have never done that before.  It turned out pretty well.  Webs and Spiders all over the place...
April volunteered to do the bookcase.  I usually do that... I gave her the ladder and some spider webs and told her to have at it.

She did great.  The top also have some weird lights.  I forgot to turn them on before taking the photos.
Amare did most of the rocking chair... I am going to have to add spiders to that one.

Looking pretty good so far.


Kota thinks we are all mad.  I am going to have fun keeping him out of the webs.

He is fascinated with the sudden appearance of all of those spiders and webs... Not a good thing. 

I may have to remove the bottom half of that one until the day of the party! 

He seems to think that I put them there for his amusement. 

I am going now to see what I can do to prevent him from swallowing spiders and webs whole. 

Back to the family room.  See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
What wonderful decorations. All of you did a fantastic job. Well done!
Big hug
Giac