Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Saturday, September 23, 2017

Floored....

I have been working on Sautillo Tile for the past two days and I imagine that I will be doing it for a few more.

I have this many tiles left over from the first one. 

There is enough left for another floor this size and another one about half this size.

I still have to depress all of the seams, color them and put a gloss finish on the tiles.  They are usually a shiny finish.

I didn't show you the horse trough for this year. 

Again, I am attempting tomatoes.  So far I have had very poor crops.  sooner or later I am going to get it right!

Meanwhile, I am going to go do something completely different for the rest of the day.  I am tired of floors. 

I am going to make a couple more of these rings.

The pattern is on Bronzepony's site on You Tube.  She has some good patterns and very good instructions on how to do them. 

I don't want to floor.  I want to bead! And that is just what I am going to do.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: