Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Make Curtains NOW!

When I got home from the Wednesday Witches meeting today, Tessie was waiting for me...

She was sitting in her She Shed with a vanity tray, doing her hair and nails. 

It was a hint to do her hair like I promised...
I looked closer and she had the fabric that was left over from her one woman chair and footstool propped up behind her against the window...

I suppose that she was hinting LOUDLY!

she wants the She Shed done as a place to do absolutely nothing.  She just wants it to be a place to watch TV and do her nails.

I have a feeling that she is going to win...
I looked next door and Zar had most of her potion making paraphernalia  scattered on his front deck.

Maybe I can talk him into learning to make potions.  It seems that Tessie is not at all interested in it being in her She Shed.

I doubt that he will want them there either.

Very large dilemma..

I am not making another She or He Shed at this time!

I am working on Tessie's rug... Which no longer goes with what she has in her She Shed. 

I wonder if Zar would like to trade.  His rug would go better with hers.

How do I get into these messes... I think it might be there are too many mini people with a lot of time on their hands... And me with not enough time on my hands. 

As soon as I finish this rug, I am going to try to do instructions on the blog.  Hang in there.  They are coming soon.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
You never get a minute to yourself, but I guess that's the price of being an incredibly talented miniature genius!
Big hug,
Giac