Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

He Shed, She Shed...Nobody Wins

This morning Tessie showed up with her arms full of aprons. Seventeen to be exact.  Counting the one that she was wearing, I thought my count was 19... However, upon counting, there were
eighteen. 

One was missing.

While I was in the kitchen getting a coffee refill, she dragged all of the potion making paraphernalia out and tossed it on the bedroom floor in a pile.

As I entered, she announced that "we" were going to make the She Shed into an apron closet.

That is NOT what I did all of that work for.                         

I put a stop to that immediately.  I found the missing apron and I grabbed all of the aprons and replaced  them with the potion making paraphernalia in the She Shed.

She is not a happy camper.  I am holding fast to the potions room.

She can yell and scream all she wants.  For the time being, I am going on to other things.

Today, I am going to finish the She Shed and the He Shed. 

Then I am going on to other stuff that will be a lot more fun for ME!

I have very little left to do to either of them. It shouldn't take long.

Then I get to go back to playing with stuff that I want to do. 

I am trying to decide whom I am going to work on next.  There is a choice of Wyatt Earp, Doc Holiday, Albert Einstein or Pablo Picasso... There are a few others, but these four are at the top of my list of people to annoy right now.

Back to the He/She  Sheds for the rest of the day.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Troy @ tulsatinystuff said...

Didn't realize that she had so many aprons!