Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Is It Christmas Yet?

I hope not... This is all I have done of the Christmas socks for this year!  I have to get going on those or else make something else this year.
The conservatory is coming back to it's original style nicely.  I only have a little to take off of the top edge. 

I am going to go back to the original use.  I am going to put a bunch of small pots inside and get some seedlings going. 

As it was as a mini, was ok, but I think that I want it to be useful instead of just cute.
Now I have more stuff that I need to find new homes for. Can we say "Going around in circles."?
Tessie really doesn't care right now.  She is wandering from place to place looking for a new potions room.  She threw everything out of this room box(including two people) and made herself at home...

I took the day off and she took over the workroom.  She is tearing around and trying out everything that she can find that might suit her purposes for a potions lab.

You will notice that she has posted her favorite sign on my new label making tape...

She carries the broom (Or rides it).  She holds up the sign or sticks it to something and makes herself at home in which ever room box she is trying out.  So much for the She Shed!

I think that it is safer for me to just sit and knit for the rest of the day.

Back to the needles. 

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
No worries...there are still 124 days left to go!
Big hug
Giac