Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Mine Will Be Better!

Zar's rug is finished... Almost.  I still have to do the edges.

I am happy with the colors, but Zar is going to need some furniture to match it... He has none.

There is no room in his bi-level den for this one.  At least not where it could be seen.  So I guess there will be a He Shed in my future.
Meanwhile they sat on the rug and chatted while I tried to figure out what to do...

Tessie told me that I could give the shed that they are sitting in to Zar.  She wants something else...

She also told me that she has other ideas as to what she wants in a second She Shed and She wants the stuff that is in the potions shed to go somewhere else.

It looks like I have my work cut out for me, for some time to come...


She also announced that I should be starting her silk rug next... I forgot to tell you that the stuff that I bought for her rug is silk... This should be interesting in itself.

I have never worked in silk for a mini rug, let alone a Rya.

I do believe that it will be great when finished.  The colors are definitely "Tessie" colors.
I got this tall gift box at Goodwill sometime ago. 

Today I found a nest of seven boxes from three to nine inches in diameter... They were three dollars and 40 cents for all! Tessie is eyeing the larger ones for round room boxes and I think that she is thinking that the potions room could go in the larger one.

I am going to have to make her draw up some plans for what she wants.  That should keep her busy for a while... (and out of my hair!)

Anyway, I see some round rooms in my future... Maybe even some smaller scale ones in the smaller boxes.  For now, I am just going to concentrate on finishing Zar's rug and maybe some furniture to go with it. 

Back to Work.

See you tomorrow.

4 comments:

miniaturista said...

Se ve mullidita y agradable, pronto encontrarán muebles adecuados y quedará precioso.
Un abrazo
Maite

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
I love the rug and look forward to seeing Tessie's...I must admit, she chose beautiful colors.
Here's to round rooms ;)
Big hug
Giac

Isabel Ruiz said...

La alfombra tiene un bonito aspecto.

Wendy Luane Barber said...

Love Zar's rug and they both look so comfortable sitting on it. I can't wait to see your round rooms. They sound interesting.