Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

She Didn't Do It!

Tessie has already started laying claim to doing the stitchery on the second rug.

Don't believe her.

I worked last night and this morning for a long time to get these few rows finished.

 I took it away from her so that you could get a better idea of how it is coming along.

The silk is a lot harder to work with. It tangles easily and I keep having to take knots out of the thread.
This is the cotton one that I did for Zar. It will be finished as soon as I put glue on the edges and trim off the extra canvas.

Today was Wednesday Witches, so I didn't get a lot done on it.

This one still needs some trimming of the pile.  I will get back to that tomorrow. Then  comes the glue. and the trimming of the canvas. Then all Zar needs to do is decide where it is going to live...

I am not going to worry about it any more tonight.  

See you tomorrow.

No comments: