Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Monday, June 26, 2017

Making Choices.....

I have the outside of Tessie's She Shed finished.  Now I have to finish the floor and the rest of the interior...

Tessie staggered in carrying all of the furniture that she needed for three rooms at once...

Her first choice was the wicker nest chair that I did for the roof of the townhouse. 

Since I have the townhouse cleared out, She is looking for new homes for all of her stuff... Guess who is going to be twice as busy finding and making new homes for everything... Yup.  Me...

Since this is Walter's favorite chair, she is hesitant to use it... She is afraid that he will make it a He Shed.  She is not having that!

I am trying to get her to choose the second one.  I told her that it would be a good place to brew potions.

A separate building that she could lock up when she wasn't there. 

She liked that part.  The part that she didn't like is the part that I liked a lot.  Her old potions cabinet covers the back wall and there is no need for me to make lots of fancy curtains.  I do like that part!

Of course she is whining about not having pretty curtains...

"But Tessie, think of all o the fancy brewing that you could do in that one."  I don't think that I convinced her with that little speech.  She wants fancy curtains...

The last choice is her first choice.  Her one woman chair just fits in there... Sorry Tessie.  I just find that one boring.  All you can do is just sit in there and watch the big TV all day... and I am not going to watch old episodes of Bewitched and Walking Dead all day long, every day!

Sorry, you are going to have to watch K Dramas all day, every day.  My TV.  My rules! Didn't I just say that about something else yesterday?

I think that she is coming around to the potion brewing room... She thinks that she can put something in my coffee and get her way...

Not going to happen Tessie! I can tell if my coffee tastes like witch's brew!

Back to work.  See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Phyllisa said...

Hi Casey. I have enjoyed your build of the She Shed and Potting Shed. One of these
days I may try the "rock" technique. I am saving a pile of egg cartons just in case.
The second-hand cottage "basement" may be just the place.
Now that I have one wall of wallpaper scraped off using fabric softener, I can see
how the wallpaper was put on. There are "stripes" of what seems to be glue,with gaps in between with no glue. What a way to put on wallpaper! I bet you saw all kinds of strange things when you worked on repairing old dollhouses.
Phyllisa