Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

And What Will I Be Doing Thursday and Friday???

I spent most of the day putting kits together for tomorrow.

They don't look like much right now, but soon they will be lots of She Sheds, with the addition of some foam core, paint and lots of extras.
I did talk Tessie into using hers for a place to mix up potions and other unnatural and scary things to drink and eat.

No.  I am not trying any of them and I am going to keep one hand on my coffee cup at all times.

As to what I will be doing for the rest of the week?
Does this answer the question? I am blaming this pile on Tessie, with a little bit of help from Zar and Spike...

I have NOT been in the workroom nearly as much as they have in the last week!

This may be one of those times that I lock the three of them in there and throw away the key until they fix things!  What a mess!!!!!

I am going to go get some more stuff ready for the class.

Wish me luck. I am going to need it! See you tomorrow.

No comments: