Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Witchy Weavers

Tomorrow, I am adding more weavers to the world.

We will only have five witches this week.  I think that I may be able to handle four witches with pointy needles. Maybe...
I went to Walmart this morning.  They had an assortment of 24 skeins of floss for under four dollars.  Not bad! There is black and white and six skeins of solid colors. That leaves 16 skeins of variegated. Two of each color combination. It's a great way to get used to making baskets and not at all expensive.  Of course, they will have to buy more of the covered wire, but they can get that at Michael's or Joanne's

I put two different colors in each of the sacks. A couple of yards of each one.
I decided to see what the color combination would look like.  I kind of like this one.  Really a nice combination.

Maybe I will have this one finished by the time that the witches get here tomorrow. We shall see.
As soon as Tessie saw the pile, she immediately started shuffling through the skeins and didn't toss any of them away... That was a worry. 

That means that all of them are acceptable... I see a lot of basket coiling in my future. 

Don't tell Tessie that I will be using some of them on a blue denim shirt that I bought. That is a ways down the list of things to start.  I have too many things to finish. So what else is new?

See you tomorrow!

No comments: