Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Sunday, May 28, 2017

Trials and Tribulations of the Townhouse...

Before we get to the townhouse, I have to show you my favorite hummingbird.

I finally snuck up on Woody and got a photo of his way of drinking... It is so ridiculous that it is fun to watch him try to get at the liquid.  Hey!  Whatever works! He holds on to the outer ring with his toes.  Puts his tail beneath as a prop and  then sticks his tongue down the tiny hole to get at the juice.

 Tessie managed to get the bathroom fixtures down to the closet.  I am not asking how she did it... I think Zapped is the right word.

There is no way she could have gotten all of the pieces down the stairs.  There  is no way that she could have gotten them through the bedroom either. 

Anyway, she now has proof that the plan will work... Yes... I took photos for her.  It's easier than arguing.

She is thinking of using the mid century mod furniture that I made a couple of years ago. 

Only one problem, I can't find the slab coffee table that I made to go with them. I have been searching high and low for the past hour.  It's nowhere to be found so far.

I do believe that the table and chairs are going to have to go back in the bay in the kitchen.  If they stay in the living room area, there is no room for the couch.

I am going to have to make another chair for that set.  I only made three before, because that was all that would fit at the time.  I think that Tessie will be able to get four in there now.

With it open, there will be a better traffic pattern on the ground floor. 

No. I didn't do anything on the castle this morning... Tessie was demanding...

Back to work.   

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Molly said...

Zar has it,I'm convinced...either here or there, 'twill be found one way or another. By far the best shot of a "woody" hummingbird you've shown us to date, very detailed!
A shout-out to Tessie for moving walls; I really like it better this way. When you first did this one I thought (so sad for the kitchen, tho) XO!