Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Friday, May 26, 2017

Baby Squirrels at Breakfast...

Here's proof that we have three new babies...

Salad for breakfast?
"This is the very best thing I have eaten so far. Yum!"
Salad is a good thing for breakfast... If you are a baby squirrel...
Mom has to get in on the act.  After all, she is the one that suggested salad for breakfast in the first place.

She is not a lot bigger than the babies now. They are growing by leaps and bounds!
And  the answer to your next question... Yes. I am working on the front porch of the castle.

I fear that the grass is going to have to be replaced... If so, there will be a trip to the train store before long.

But actually, if I don't have grass stuff, I will just have to watch the squirrels a while longer.. That's a LOT more fun than replacing sod!

Back to work.

See you tomorrow. Grass or no grass!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such cute squirrel babies!! My mother of million babies are starting their third set of leaves and look fabulous. I put them in the soil business end down and then cover it with plastic wrap for a while to keep the humidity up until they take hold. They are wonderful! Miss you, wish we could have lunch again soon....that was a very good restaurant.

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
I ant one! they are sooo cute!
Big hug
Giac