Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Total Disaster...

Tessie's day of beauty went downhill fast.  Almost as soon as it started...

By a couple of hours in, I realized that she was just going around in circles.

New bones? Check.  New muscles? Check. 

Then she peeled off her old hair, all by herself... I knew that couldn't be good...

She then announced, "The bun has to go! I want something short and modern...
I tried to tell her that she wasn't going to like it when she got on her broom.

To that she announced, "Let me be the judge of that!"

So... I put on a new crop of hair and gave her a haircut.  It looked pretty cute, but I made the mistake of telling her to go try it on the broom.

She promptly pulled a pair of pantaloons over her arms and a skirt from an old dress on her lower half...
That didn't take long.  Five minutes later she was complaining to Zar what a mess I had made of her hair... As if the cut was my idea... Nope.  I don't take responsibility for her demanding a "bob".

By that time she had exchanged the bloomers for an old petticoat with her head stuck out the top and her arms at the bottom...

I called Zar out of the room and had a conference with him... He is pretty smart sometimes...

He suggested that he handle the situation.
He went back in and told Tessie that the flying just proved that witches should never wear their hair in a bob.  It gets in their eyes when they are flying. 

Then he told her to come in and apologize to me and humbly ask me to put her hair back in a bun, so that she could see when she was flying...

Darned if it didn't work.  She came back in, teary eyed and actually did what he suggested...

The only problem is... I will have to start all over tomorrow morning and do it all again. I didn't really want a do over...

I do believe that Zar is hoping that I get it done in a hurry.  He announced after she finished... "Oh.  By the way, I need a new pair of pants, a shirt, a new vest and a hair cut! And maybe you could get rid of the gray patches in my hair whilst you are at it.

I can't win.  See you tomorrow for another bout with fabric and hair.

3 comments:

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
My poor, dear Casey...I do hope you will one day manage to have a whole 24 hours to yourself. Good luck with the makeovers...I quite like the shorter cut!
Big hug
Giac

elizabeth s said...

Every girl deserves a mini makeover every now and then and I am glad to see that Tessie's thinks so too!
I quite liked her new bob haircut, however I can see that it may get a wee bit windblown when on a broomstick- poor Tessie; but tell her that like her hair in a bun just as much because it suits her :D

Юлия said...

I like her hair. Perhaps because I now have the same hairstyle)) But Tessie always achieves what he wants.