Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Making Up Isn't Hard To Do


Actually, it was quite easy.  All I had to do was bring Tessie a new necklace and earrings...

I had to go to Wednesday Witches today.  That meant I had to hold off on Tessie's makeover.

When I got back, I presented her with the jewelry and everything was fine... She put the necklace around her neck.  Strung one of the earrings through her hair... No pierced ears for her.

She started to put the other one on, but she dropped that one in the carpet... Needle in a haystack much?



She looked for a while. Then she hired Zar to help by bribery... Cookies are always good for that when she wants help from Zar...

I was her next target. A big "Please Help Us!"  

Then a "Come on Casey.  We need help."                                             

The only problem is... None of us could find it... Yup. I even got down on hands and knees and helped for a while.  No luck. And I didn't even get a cookie.  I guess that tomorrow, everybody in the place will be looking for her earring or I am going to have to make another one...

That would probably take less time than searching the rug. I am going to suggest that after I finish here.

Wish me luck. If we don't find it, the bribe is off and I am going to be Casey, the hair stylist, the dress maker and the jewelry maker tomorrow... Oh well... It was a good try.

See you tomorrow.



2 comments:

mcddiss said...

pues si que ha tenido mala pata Tessy con sus nuevos pendientes , una pena por que tu habias hecho un gran trabajo , pero coincido contigo , te llevara menos tiempo hacer uno de nuevo que encontrarlo en la alfombra , aun asi suerte

besitos

Mari

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
I do hope you find the earing soon. It would be a shame if it were lost.
Big hug
Giac