Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Friday, March 24, 2017

Still Working on It...

Kota is the only happy customer so far.  Every time I remove a box from its normal place, he takes said place over. 

He will keep guard so that nobody takes anything  else whilst I am working.
I am not happy with the shape of Tessie's outfit.  It makes her look short. I think that it's the length and shape of the vest and skirt.

She is actually three inches taller than she was(in one inch scale size).  She has gone from five feet three inches to five feet six... With basically the same hairdo as before.

The dress just makes her look dumpy.  I think that part of it is the fabric that she picked.  I tried to talk her out of it, but she said that it would make it so that, if she spilled anything, it wouldn't show.  Thus eliminating  the need for me to make more aprons...

Kind of her to think that way, but I am sure that this outfit is not going to last long. It just doesn't do anything for her.

Now about Zar... He found one of his old vests and wants another one like it.  It is to far gone to save...

See that scroll of paper in his hand... I am not going to even look at it until I talk Tessie out of that awful dress.

Sorry Zar, you are next in line. Just a little further down than before...

Back to work.  See you tomorrow.

No comments: