Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Saturday, March 25, 2017

A Whole New Me...

That was Tessie this morning... Singing her lungs out... She picked out the fabric and lace for this outfit...

I will give it 24 hours, tops!

Short and dumpy once again, as far as I'm concerned.
Now Zar, on the other hand has taste... He simply told me, "Make me look like a young Bob Dylan.

He picked everything out and I did the work. 

Not too shabby.

As soon as they got together, they started bickering again. 

Who's make over was the best.  Zar keeps picking on Dumpy... Er I mean Tessie... He told her straight out that she looks "Dumpy" in the new dress...

As soon as that happened, Tessie started in on me again. 

"I want my white dress back, so that I can wear my aprons.  This dress is DUMPY and a half!"

She is going to have to wait a couple of days.  I need to get some yard work done.

Sorry Spike. I didn't get to your new collar.  Have a cookie instead.

That takes care of that.

See you tomorrow.

4 comments:

Marilyn D. said...

Actually Casey, I really like this new outfit for Tessie. I wasn't a fan of the vest and skirt but this one cinches her waist and, I think, looks quite nice. Still ....if Tessie ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!!! Zar looks completely different - 10 years younger! I wish I could drop 10 years that easily! - Marilyn D., Oromocto, NB

anisnofla said...

A mi si me gusta el nuevo vestido de Tessie. Y Zar está guapísimo.
Besitos

elizabeth s said...

Both Tessie and Zar look Years younger-
Now if only you could work that same kinda magic and make all of US look as good as those two do! :D

Wendy Luane Barber said...

They both look great and I like how you oblige them with new outfits.