Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Saturday, March 4, 2017

Almost There!

 I have 14 more drawers to do in the closet and I will be finished with all of the furniture!

That won't be hard with the label maker.  I am finally getting all of the paper off of the front of the drawers.

That was a lot easier than recovering them. And now I can sort of see what's inside again.
This is all that is left of the stuff that I have to find a new home for. Not bad at all.

And what is Tessie doing to help?

In her own words...

"If you find me and Spike a place to relax we will just sit and watch... Thank you very much..."

That was easier than arguing with her.  She found one of the left over caskets from Halloween that is silk lined.

The two of them are snuggled up together in that and are refusing to leave.  Even though I am almost finished... She wants to see if I unearth anything else that will be useful to her...

She just started snoring a few minutes ago... Now I can finish without interruption. Yay, me!

See you tomorrow with a clean room and a new start at mini making!

1 comment:

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
I am always impressed by your storage! Have fun.
Big hug
Giac