Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Sunday, March 5, 2017

Take the Photos and Get OUT!

I only have a couple more drawers to finish... It looks like I am not going to get to do it today.

I went out to the kitchen for a cup of coffee and when I returned, I was no longer welcome in  my own workroom!

The party has started and I am, once again, not invited!
There were mini people everywhere and none of them wanted me to even come in. 

I convinced them that they would be sorry if they didn't record the event with a few photos... They let me in with a time limit of five minutes and then they kicked me out!
These people invade every nook and cranny when they party in a big people room. 

I found them in room boxes, on top of room boxes and in drawers.

I even found Daisy and Eskiaga in the sewing box on one of the shelves.

The whole thing is completely ridiculous!  I want my room back.  They told me to come back tomorrow... I give up.

See you then.  I will be the one carrying the butterfly net and the cage.  Have the rope ready for my ankle...

2 comments:

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
they are so rude and mean to you. If I were you I'd cover the floor with wax or something very slippery...that will teach them!
Big hug
Giac

Caseymini said...

Giac, I am the only one that keeps both feet on the ground. I would be the one to slip and fall! Any more good ideas?LOL