Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Monday, February 20, 2017

I Win!!!

Tessie requested privacy.  Lots of books to block her view of Zar's side.

Zar, on the other hand, wanted room for friends to join him. He is getting ready to have a BYOC party... That's Bring Your Own Chair...
I arranged the books on his end, so that they wouldn't fall on anyone's head and left plenty of room for guests.

Everything in his box is freestanding.  That way, when there is a party he will be able to rearrange things so that everyone can get to the food and drink. 

He told me that whilst Walter and I go to a movie today, he is having a few friends in.
Tessie, on the other hand, asked me to pull the books beside her to the edge of the bookcase so that she won't be disturbed...

Will do! Let her sit there and eat cake alone.

I imagine that Spike will leave her flat.  He likes parties!

As for me, I solved the problem of her moving the director's chair... I glued it to the floor and then I glued the tile to the shelf... Let's see her move that...I know that the bookcase is above her weight limit for moving with a ZAP!

She can zap herself out of there any time... It's just that she can't take the director's chair anymore. HA!  I am the boss of myself as long as she can't move the chair!  Thus...  I WIN!

See you tomorrow!

3 comments:

Marian said...

Wonderful scene. Congratulations

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
Congratulations! It was a great battle ands you won!
Big hug
Giac

Fabiola said...

Congratulations; I'm happy for you.