Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Sunday, February 19, 2017

I Want To Be Alone!

I need to find a stack of books to put in between the Terrible Two.

They have been arguing all day as to which side of the bookends is best...

Don't tell Tessie.  I am siding with Zar...
Tessie has a single, very large piece of cake and food for Spike. The only other things in hers, so far is her favorite pottery and books... Not much to attract visitors...

I have a feeling that this thing is going to get zapped to wherever I am working and Tessie is going to be directing the work I do.  It makes no difference what that work is...
Zar, on the other hand has his set up for company.  TV set for watching movies and sports. 

He kept the flowers... I don't think that Tessie can get the plant stand in hers since she has the big chair and "larger" bookcase...

He also has a pitcher of bug beer on the top shelf.  A nice platter of cold cuts and crackers for guests. 

And on the bottom shelf, cookies and cigars!

He has some Native American crafts on top of the shelving unit and somewhere he found a kitten and a puppy. 

His is just nice and friendly all around.  The only setback I can see is you have to bring your own chair and sit on the surrounding area...

I'll suffer with him.  Somebody pass the cookies!

See you tomorrow.

4 comments:

mcddiss said...

esos sujetalibros han quedado realmente bien , seguro que no tardaras en encontrarles un lugar donde luzcan como se merecen


besitos

Mari

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
so much for peace and quiet! How long before Spike insists on a bookcase for himself?
Big hug
Giac

Caseymini said...

Giac, I am hoping that a foot or two of books will be enough insulation between the two of them!

Юлия said...

Everyone has something good for yourself. Wonderful atmosphere!