Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Saturday, February 25, 2017

By the Pricking of My Thumbs....

I should have never opened that drawer!  It exploded!

All of this came out of one of the drawers in the jewelry chest!

Granted, I messed it up a bit as I got it out, but that's no excuse!

I decided that I would work on a few unfinished rugs that I had stashed... Did I say a few?

I am thinking of doing a Korean room box.  They did a lot of trading with the Chinese way back when... They also went a few rounds with the Mongols and Tibetans.

I figure that I could get away with either a Chinese design or a Tibetan one.

 This one is also Chinese, but it looks a lot more Korean with the design in the center.

I have already done this one four times.  It is one of my favorite designs.  I like doing it. It works up fairly fast.

But then again... Maybe I should just finish putting a border around this one and hang it on the outside of that drawer as a warning to myself...

That would be even quicker and I could get right to the room box...

By the way. Thanks for all of the kind comments on my nine year anniversary!  The more people that comment, the more I am encouraged to keep going... Another nine years?  Do you really want to watch senility set in?

You people are gluttons for punishment!  I love you all! See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Юлия said...

Unfinished work is a psychological burden for me. But sometimes lose interest, and sometimes new ideas ...
Carpets are good, maybe it is worth their embroider?
By the way thank you! You inspired me to make out their stocks.