Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Friday, February 24, 2017

Playing Hooky

I couldn't get the crew to stop the party.  It went through the night and most of today... I will say one thing.  That gang knows how to party!

They were going strong when I went out to get my haircut at 9:00AM.

They seem to be winding down now.  It's 5:15 PM and all is getting quieter by the minute.

I decided that if they could party, so could I...
My idea of a good party was doing beadwork...

I started a random peyote bracelet.  That is no rhyme or reason to it.  It's about a quarter done.

I like it so far.

About those rings that I have been making... I think that I should stop now.  I made a red one yesterday... Today I found another red one that I did very early on... I put it away and forgot about it until today, when I started looking for all of them.

Besides this nine, I made one for April.  One for Walter.  One for Seth... that makes 12...

Oh and I made a smaller one for Amare. So 12 and a half...

Now that I have this foolishness out of my system, I had better get back to mini-ing tomorrow.  See you then.

2 comments:

April said...

I like the extra red one! Wink, wink. Nudge, nudge ;-)

Giac said...

Hello Casey
Those rings are awesome! I hope you will get a break from p[arties for a while.
Big hug
Giac