Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Thursday, February 9, 2017

And the Fight Goes On...

I tried really hard to ignore the Terrible Two today.  I went to Walmart.

When I got home, I knitted for a while...

Then I made myself a new traveling basket for beadwork.

I think that this one is going to work out well. There is enough room to carry everything and a nice area underneath to do the work on.

As for the Terrible Two...
I have been ignoring them all day long.  Tessie keeps zapping the corner box from one location to the next.  Zar proceeds to follow her, hoping that she will vacate the property...

It's not happening.  She is holding tight to the box... Why?  She has a lot of other places to go that are a lot nicer...

I think that it is a matter of "I saw it first and it's mine!!!"

I caught this photo on the kitchen counter, in front of the coffee pot... I think that she is running out of spaces to move...

I am just going to stay out of the way and let them settle it. 

Back to business...

See you tomorrow.

No comments: