Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Friday, February 10, 2017

Casey's Jewelry Cleaning and Repair...

I am going to have to get another branch!  This one is pretty much full and so is the rest of my jewelry storage...

I am just showing you the stuff that is out... I didn't think that you would appreciate photos of my clean under sink cupboards or the rest of my cleaned bathroom...
I worked in there most of the morning and am about finished.  I quit before I did the tub or the floor. 

I did get everything else done. The cupboards under the sinks haven't been cleaned since way before I got sick... Now that I am well, I am trying to make up for lost time.  So, when I get in the mood, I clean... I realize it's not much fun for you guys, but for me it is great.  I get clean rooms and I find all kinds of things that I forgot that I had.

This "tree" is a candlestick that I bought at the old version of Walmart.  They used to carry stuff like this in the craft department.  I remember that I paid $2.00 for it at the time.  I have the feeling that they thought that nobody would be foolish enough to pay any more than that for it.
This mess is an antique silver plate stand with three hand painted dessert plates on it and LOTS of jewelry.  Mostly handmade.

My friend Joan's sister was here a couple of months ago and told Joan, after visiting here, that she could have just stayed in the bathroom and looked at all of the handmade jewelry for an hour or so...

I told Joan that Carol is welcome to spend as much time in my bathroom as she wants.  The next time she comes, she can just go in there with Tessie and play.  Tessie does that all the time.
Sometimes a bit of jewelry and other stuff lands on Herman the dragon...

The soapholder dragon gets scissors, soap and sometimes a stickpin or two under his wings. There's a little hole under both wings that is just right to stick them in...

That dragon doesn't have a name.  He was a cell phone holder when I got him... He never fulfilled his rightful purpose...Always a soap holder.  He has a hole in the bottom of the compartment where the soap goes.  The water and moisture drain just fine.
Last,  I have earrings on, of all things, an earring holder!  I have another one around here somewhere... I am going to have to dig it out.  I am completely out of space on this one.

Now all I have to do is remember where I put the second one... This could take a while... Now, isn't this better than photos of clean cupboards?

Back to work.

See you tomorrow...

No comments: