Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Saturday, December 3, 2016

We Have a New Toy!

Either this will make me work faster or it will make me sit down and relax...

We got a new Ninja Coffee System.  We decided that we were spending way too much at Starbucks. 

We saw a good deal on this little guy and decided that we would take the plunge.

We have only had it going for a day and a half.  So far, it is doing a great job.  And it is a lot of fun.

As for me, I have been starting the cleaning of the minis for Christmas. 

I take everything out and oil the furniture and floors with lemon oil.  Then after cleaning and polishing, everything goes back where it started.

Sometimes I get distracted and animals in a scene unintentionally get together... Hence the Frog and Hedgehog confrontation...
 I just noticed that I didn't do the ceiling in this one.  Do you think that anyone will notice?

Hey!  The rest of it is clean!



I took this piece out to show you what can be done with little cones from Potpourri, a small pot and some paint chips. The little cones got a coat of green paint and then the edges were just dry brushed with light yellow to make them look cactus like.

I collect the little paint swatches from the samples in the stores.  Then I come home and start snipping.  This one never got grouted, but I still like how it looks.

That just goes to show you what you can do for almost free. The dirt came from my backyard.

Anyway, I should go clean a few more rooms before I sit down and drink coffee for the rest of the day.

Back to work

See you tomorrow.

No comments: