Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Thursday, December 22, 2016

To The Back Porch and Beyond....

 You may not get a lot of minis for the next few days.  I am trying to get my house in order for Christmas.  I wouldn't want Santa to come down the wrong chimney... Or front door...  I forgot.  We don't have a chimney.

Anyway, I spent the afternoon working on the back porch. 
I moved the table that was by the post over to the left of the back door.

That's where the Bar BQ was.  We use it about twice a year, so decided to hide it unless we need it.  It is now in the side yard, where all old things go to die...

The tables need painting, but that is just going to have to wait until after Christmas.
I still have a long way to go.  This is the other side that I haven't done yet.

No snide comments please!
Neither of us ever use the porch swing.  So, I have decided to move the table and chairs to that position on the porch and hopefully when summer comes, get another couple of chairs for it, so that we can eat outside sometimes.

Anyway, as you can see, I still have another table to move... Or I should say two more.

The square table will go on the other side of the back door and the round table will go where the swing is.  It will be a nice place to work on minis when the weather gets nicer.  It rained last night to the point of waking me up out of a sound sleep.

We are supposed to have icky weather until the day after Christmas.  I am keeping my fingers crossed that the weather man is wrong.  Bad weather man!!!

Back to work...

See you tomorrow.

No comments: