Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Friday, December 16, 2016

I Don't Want To!!!

But it has to be done.  And Tessie won't do it, so I have to. 

I did find a couple of unfinished projects that I am going to finish.  Not Christmas presents.  Me presents.

I think that the macramé necklace is a couple of years old and the tube covered with #15 beads is even older.  

Again... Nobody else is volunteering to finish them, so I am going to do it myself.

I found them because I managed to get the bead shelves back in order this morning.
I am so proud.  I can now sit in the desk chair and see the TV! Before I started. the desk was piled high and I couldn't see over it or even through the cracks...

I found out after all the cleaning that I was watching one of the :"Maze Runner" series. This is the latest one, so I can now say that I have seen them all...I can't say that they are my favorites, but they keep me entertained while I work. 

Now that the movie is done, I can move on to something else, without a feeling guilty.  I have enough to keep me busy until next year, but it has to be finished by Christmas. 

Back to work.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: