Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Going Green...

Slowly, but surely, Desmond is coming to life... I got one basecoat on him today.

I had to go out a while this morning.  Haircut and Christmas shopping. 
The other thing that is holding up progress is the fact that I didn't scribe the stones.  They all have to be gone over before I start painting them. 

There is a definite difference after they are scored.
Meanwhile, Desmond's older sibling has made himself at home inside the conservatory.

He is going to have to move, once I start working on the inside. No more laying around, doing nothing...

I am almost done with the scoring now.  Better get back at it. 

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

elizabeth s said...

I LOVE the way your "Desmond" is developing Casey, and what a great name you have given him!
It suits him to a "T:!