Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Monday, November 14, 2016

I Didn't Do It!

I forgot to show you what the end of the building looked like yesterday... Not bad, but I still have a long way to go on it.

I didn't get a lot done today.

We went to see "Arrival". I was not very impressed with it.  It was just OK. 

I was impressed with the new theater.  It's really neat.  Every seat in the place is a recliner! Push button adjusted and very nice! There is enough room between the rows that someone can walk down the aisle even when the seats are reclined. 
It was the same price as our regular theaters!
 When we got home, I glued together the other end wall of the conservatory.  It's just like this one, but it will have the door in it. 

Tessie is now watching me very carefully.  She wants this one done in the worst way.  She likes the idea of live plants... I did have to tell her that there will be no orange trees in there, unless they are fake. Now she's pouting.

Zar was smart.  As soon as he could, he snuck out and retired to his clock/study.

I was not so lucky. Tessie is still following me around.  Sometime in the middle of the night, her crown went missing... No.  I didn't take it... I imagine that she will find it under a bed somewhere.  The catch is, I think that it accidentally rolled under my bed.  Not hers.

Let her search.  I am going back to work.  Nobody is following me now.  Zar's relaxing and reading the racing form. 

Tessie is searching high and low. 

It's so peaceful here.

See you tomorrow.


No comments: